Deutschconnectors.com.au User Terms and Conditions
The website www.deutschconnectors.com.au (website) is owned by Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd (Ozauto) and operated on its behalf by Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd (ABN 43 142 223 792).
Intellectual Property Rights in the Content on the Website
All information, graphics, and other material on the Website (Content) is owned or licensed by Ozauto or one of its affiliates and is protected by Australian and international laws relating to copyright and trade marks. You must not use the Content in any manner or for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Ozauto. You must not edit or otherwise modify, copy or otherwise reproduce, transmit or otherwise distribute any of the Content except for a purpose which would reasonably have been intended by Ozauto.
Nothing contained on the Website constitutes the grant of a licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Website.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Content
- If you send content to Ozauto, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Ozauto.
- Ozauto will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish (or remove from a site) any of your content.
- You acknowledge that Ozauto may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and free of charge including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in advertising and promotional material for Ozauto and permitting others to do any of these and that any such use does not give rise to any obligation of Ozauto to make any payment of any kind to you.
- You waive all moral rights in your content and consent to anything which Ozauto (or any person permitted to do so by Ozauto) may do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that Ozauto may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
- Ozauto may edit your content in its discretion.
- You warrant that:
- you own your content and all rights in relation to your content;
- you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
- your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; this may not be relevant to the type of material you are going to be asking for
- your content, your provision of your content to Ozauto and the use by Ozauto of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person;
- your content, at the time you send it to Ozauto, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on Ozauto's services or infrastructure;
- your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and
- you did not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or SMS.
- On providing your content to Ozauto for publication in any media, you indemnify Ozauto and its officers, employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Nothing on this Website constitutes an offer for the preparation, placement, or publication of an advertisement. No guarantees are provided regarding the availability of placement. The Website gives indicative information only regarding advertising in the various publications listed on the Website. Rates quoted are not binding on Ozauto or any of its affiliates. Any person who wants to place an advertisement within any of the online properties listed on the Website must contact a Ozauto Sales representative in order for rates to be finalised and final bookings to be confirmed. Final rates applicable for any booking will be reflected in the booking order form. Advertising accepted by Ozauto is subject to the ordinary terms and conditions set out in the order form or rate card and is between Advertiser and Ozauto or such other Ozauto affiliate as is relevant to the particular online property which will carry the advertisement.
Rates and Specifications
Ozauto does not warrant the accuracy of the Content. All rates and specifications are subject to change at Ozauto's sole discretion and without notice. The list of online properties may also change at any time and no warranties are made in relation to the continued publication of the listed online properties or sections. All rates stated are in Australian Dollars (AUD)and are inclusive of GST and other applicable taxes.
All planned content, including features, sections and reviews to be included in Ozauto' online properties is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Each person using or accessing any part of the Website indemnifies Ozauto, its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense arising from their use of the Website.
Ozauto does not accept any liability for loss or damages (including for any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss or damage) incurred by any person as a result of reliance on the Content or any other information incorporated into the Website by reference. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the loss or damage was caused by negligence or otherwise and whether or not Ozauto was aware or should have been aware of the possibility of such damage.
The Content is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the Website undertake the responsibility for assessing the accuracy of its Content and that they rely on it entirely at their own risk.
To the extent permitted by law, all other representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, are excluded. Liability of Ozauto for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited, at Ozauto and its affiliates option, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again.
Users of this website are also bound by the conditions of the Ozautoelectrics.com user agreement.
Please note that this website currently supports worldwide wide shipping. Prices are all in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We aim to dispatch in-stock items within three working days of receipt of payment. For larger orders, custom orders and back-orders, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Unfortunately, however, delivery dates depend on a number of factors outside of our control and we therefore cannot accept responsibility for delays. We will, however, endeavour to keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your order.
Unless you instruct us otherwise, orders which are unable to be filled from in-stock items may be delivered in instalments.
We generally ship by way of the least expensive methods possible. However, for large orders we may elect to utilise an alternative carrier without prior notice. Additional charges will apply if you require expedited or special delivery.
The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement, and, as a consequence, all risk associated with the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit rests with the purchaser. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser.
Conditions of Warranty
All claims under this warranty must be made within the relevant warranty period by returning the product to the place of purchase at the purchaser's expense with details of proof of purchase in the form of a copy of an invoice or invoice number and a detailed report on the fault found and vehicle application.
This warranty does not apply to failure or damage caused by incorrect or faulty fitment, accidental or intentional damage, failure of other products, incorrect application, environmental damage or, repair or modification carried out by anyone other than Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd and its suppliers.
All other warranties and implied terms as to fitness or quality of the products sold are expressly excluded except to the extent that they cannot lawfully be excluded.
Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd liability pursuant to this warranty shall be absolutely limited to
Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd in its discretion either repairing or replacing the defective goods or providing a credit or refund of its invoiced price and shall in no case include any consequential or other costs or losses or the cost of removal or refitting of any part. The purchaser acknowledges that the purchaser has a specialized knowledge of the products supplied by Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd and has ordered appropriate products and has not relied on Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd to advise or assist in the selection of products or their fitment or application.
Return of Goods
You may return most new, unopened items in their original condition, at your expense, together with details of the original invoice number within 30 days of delivery for an exchange or store credit. In some circumstances a full refund may be granted.
If granted you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Completed Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For returned goods that are not in original packaging, or have been fitted, or that are in a general non re-saleable condition, no credit will be issued and the products returned to the customer at their expense.