Deutsch Contacts | Deutsch Pins | Deutsch Sockets | Deutsch Crimps
Several contacts are used interchangeably across most connector product lines. This commonality improves performance, reliability, and maintainability by reducing changes in the assembly of the wire harness. The use of the same contact systems eliminates many of the failures reported in harnesses where hundreds of different terminations are used. The solid contacts are designed for use with larger wire size and heavy-duty applications. Stamped & formed contacts are designed for use where wire termination costs are of primary concern without sacrificing reliability of electrical circuits.
- Solid and stamped & formed style contacts
- Nickel, tin, or gold plating for corrosion resistance
- Maximum Rated Amps at 125° Continuous = 7.5 to 100 amps
- Contacts are made of copper alloy
- Nickel, tin, or gold plating
Items 1-72 of 145